Bioinformatics platform for early diagnosis of colorectal and bronchopulmonary cancer
Project acronim: PROMED
Project name: Bioinformatics platform for early diagnosis of colorectal and bronchopulmonary cancer - Acronym PROMED
Beneficiary: FRONTIER Management Consulting
Partners: Following the approval of the Additional Act no. 1 of 13.08.2021, the company Altfactor SRL is a partner in the PROMED project.
General objective. Increasing the contribution of the ICT sector by moving from outsourcing to development based on innovation and obtaining an innovative software product and an innovative service that will provide an early diagnosis in lung and colorectal cancer.
Specific objective 1. Development of an innovative software product in collaboration with a partner in the IT sector for a maximum period of 36 months (until the end of the project implementation period).
Specific objective 2. Acquisition of 20 tangible and intangible assets, aiming to increase economic competitiveness in a maximum of 36 months (until the end of the project implementation period).
Specific objective 3. Increasing the level of collaboration and innovation within two IT clusters by involving 2 companies in the development of the software product within a maximum of 36 months (until the end of the project implementation period).
- 2 Sustained innovative ICT products and services,
- 1688 indirect beneficiaries (authorized natural or legal persons) of the innovative application / product / service - realized through the project;
- 2,247,922,070 lei direct and indirect revenues as a result of the development of products / services / applications
Total value: 19,098,704.96 lei, of which
Co-financing provided by the European Union: 11,618,677.65 lei
Co-financing from the national budget: 2,050,354.88 lei
Start date: 20.08.2020
Project completion date: 19.08.2023
SMIS code: 129400
FRONTIER Management Consulting has launched procurements for laboratory services required within the project Bioinformatics platform for early diagnosis of colorectal and bronchopulmonary cancer - Acronym PROMED, SMIS code 129400 and all information is public on the website https: //beneficiar.fonduri-ue .ro: 8080 (the direct link is https://beneficiar.fonduri-ue.ro:8080/anunturi/details/2/32383/anun%C8%9Buri-proceduri-de-achizi%C8%9Bie,-beneficiari -priva% C8% 9Bi-% C2% A0servicii-de-laborator-de-recherare).
RE-LAUNCH OF PROCUREMENTS - https://beneficiar.fonduri-ue.ro:8080/anunturi/details/2/32765/anun%C8%9Buri-proceduri-de-achizi%C8%9Bie,-beneficiari-priva%C8%9Bi-%C2%A0achizitie-servicii-de-procesare-material-biologic-proiect-cod-smis-129400
- During the international event, BEHEALTH 2021 - Online International Event in Healthcare, which took place between October 26-28, 2021, the PROMED project, its activities and results so far were presented by the representative of Altfactor SRL - project partner, Mr. Dragos Cristea. The event was organized by ROHEALTH - Cluster for Health and Bioeconomy, in partnership with the University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology "George Emil Palade" from Târgu Mureș, and the PROMED project was presented in the Panel entitled "E-Health & Education ”. Mr. Dragos Cristea's presentation can be accessed here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dEbsvC1sWAkwpYacK_QbW7qs1-5VJrA6/view?usp=sharing
- The Promed project was presented at the event organized by the National Research and Development Institute for Non-Ferrous and Rare Metals - IMNR, during the presentation entitled "The Romanian Health Clusters Landscape and its Role in the Project Development"
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, through the Competitiveness Operational Program.
The content of this material does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or the Government of Romania.
For detailed information about the other programs co-financed by the European Union, we invite you to visit www.fonduri-ue.ro .